Bliss Hostess (Position Filled)
At Bliss Sanctuary For Women we are always in search of amazing women who may be looking for jobs in Bali to join our hostessing team. If you are interested please take the time to navigate the website and research the business.
The job itself may seem like the perfect opportunity to change your life and follow your bliss, but there are many considerations future hostesses need to be aware of as it’s not easy to pick your life up and move to another country and leave friends and families behind.
First and foremost we are looking for the right attitude in our hostesses… openness, honesty, ability to listen, strong yet flexible, happy and able to see the joy in life from within.
Everything in this website needs to resonate with you from the reading list, and other blogs by me the owner and originator of Bliss Sanctuary For Women. To the essence of what we offer, and most importantly the ability to facilitate the experiences we offer.
Our hostess needs to have no dependants, have life experiences resulting in a positive empowered outlook on life and be able to connect with all sorts of women from every age and background. We are not here to fix people, we are here to help facilitate an amazing joyous experience of deep rest and connection in every woman’s life.
Each guest’s experience starts and ends with the hostess so everything about you from the way you express yourself to the way you present yourself, to the way you communicate on email, your own tidiness, your relationship status, your social networking pages, the books you read, your hobbies and influences in life, your availability etc. will all play a factor in this role. This is a lifestyle role and who you are represents Bliss Sanctuary For Women. It is personal.
Any hostess who takes this role will be in it for the amazing experience it affords and to follow a sense of purpose and giving and connection with other women through friendship. As much as we love men, it is very hard to look at this role in a long term capacity if you are married as you just won’t be available to your partner. Also for any women feeling a lack in their life through being single, it is very hard to meet men when living in a women’s sanctuary and the role doesn’t accommodate a highly social lifestyle outside of the sanctuary. Of course you have your personal freedoms, but this role should only be considered where you are 100% comfortable in yourself and your personal situation and you are willing to stop and focus on others for this part of your life. In this you will find many blessings and rewards for it is only when we are not looking or needing that blessings come to us in ways we could never imagine.
NB: This role is generally not suitable for yoga teachers. We are looking for women with a strong customer service background and huge work ethic, preferably coming from a hospitality background.
- Read the blog on a day in the life of a bliss hostess
- Read the Job Description (Word Version) (PDF Version)
- Complete a very important Questionnaire (Word Version) (PDF Version)
- Send the questionnaire (Word Version) or (PDF Version) and your updated resume including cover letter and all personal details including age in one word document, and a small photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
So with everything you have read and will read about the role and Bliss Sanctuary For Women we have tried to be as transparent and honest as possible. Each person will interpret every word according to their own experience and outlook on life at this time so please only contact us if you are in a positive place in your life with a willingness to see the good in everything, an availability to move to another country on a contract basis and with solid finances behind you as this role is only designed to pay your bills in one country.
The remuneration package is not going to make you rich but it will make you rich in experience and is designed to facilitate your own experience in coming to work for us minus the normal relocation stresses with everything organised and paid for once you are here. We take out any of the normal expat expenses and worries, offer you an amazing environment to live in and give you support to help you succeed both personally and professionally in this role as the two cannot be separate.
- Where you are successful you will receive a reply email with the updated job description.
- The 3rd step is a Skype Interview to further delve into questions and answers of a personal nature.
- A 2nd Skype interview may be required for any further questions.
- You may be asked to interview face to face or via Skype with a 3rd party and associate of Bliss Sanctuary For Women.
- Prior to being offered the job you will be asked to supply 3 references: Professional, Personal and Family Member.
If you feel unsure about the personal nature of the role or how it might affect your life currently please do not apply. We are looking for open, honest, happy, joyful, empathetic, humble, wise women who are willing to bare their soul and see the good in people. You need to want to connect with all sorts of women whether you relate to their lifestyle or not and make no judgements. And most importantly you need to want and be able to listen and find something you love about each individual, which can only come about through a deep love for yourself.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Bliss Wishes, Zoë.
- Well you know your business has made it when you are mentioned in the ‘6 Sexiest Instagram trends of the …
- Hi everyone, I’m Zoë the founder of Bliss and as you can see I’m a curvy woman in her mid …
- What a ride it has been opening our first Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Canggu in April 2011, moving to …
- I love that term ‘I’ll do me and you do you’ it is so empowering and something I’ve really enjoyed …
- There's nothing that says holiday vibes like a leisurely and yummy all-day breakfast.
- We are entering our 8th year since I created Bliss Sanctuary for Women and we're so excited about all the …
- Since starting Bliss Sanctuary For Women way back in April 2011 one of my largest aims was to open a …