Falling In Love with Bali
From: Packed Perfectly Website
What is the Bliss Sanctuary?
While traveling alone around Bali, I decided to go to Bliss Sanctuary for women in Canguu to recharge. I like retreats that allow me to tailor make my experience each day whether I want to explore, relax, learn, thrill seek or detox. Bliss is one of those retreats that offer you much more than just a 90-minute spa treatment per day. I partook in spiritual healers, readings from numerologists, life coaches as well as sightseeing around the island, yoga, surfing, and meditation every morning while sipping a fresh juice. I did this all in the comfort of a handful of other women who just like me decided Bliss was the dream retreat.
I am a strong advocate for female empowerment. Being around other women from different countries and all walks of life not only gives you perspective, but it builds confidence and human connection. Each day I would go off on my own journey and each night I would eat dinner with the women while we share our experiences. Bliss only accommodates small groups of less than 6 women per villa at any one time (no children, no couples)
Bliss is much more of a sanctuary than just a retreat, it is a paradise that welcomes women from all over the world traveling on their own, looking for a beautiful place to holiday, at a place to feel safe, relaxed, and rejuvenated.
What Bliss Offers
Bliss offers a variety of packages based on what you want to get out of the experience. So if you are a wanting the ‘Eat Pray Love’ approach, you get included spiritual healers and readings. The surf package has surf lessons. Other packages are self-empowerment, yoga, pilates, CrossFit, water lovers, sight seekers, thrill seekers, foodies, and humanitarian. Included with individual packages you also get the following…
- Unlimited Massage / Spa Treatments every day – 90 minutes or more, every day
- Unlimited Yoga is included for all levels & various styles in partnership with a nearby specialist yoga center Desi Seni.
- Unlimited gorgeous food fresh gourmet tantalizing local healthy cuisine – Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks
- Unlimited sightseeing experiences – Tanah Lot Temple, Ubud day tours including silver factory & art galleries & monkey forest, the best shopping areas, the best sunset cocktail bars, Uluwatu Beaches, Healing Mineral Springs, Picturesque Waterfall, Tirta Empul traditional water healing.
- Personalized itinerary consultation & booking services with your Bliss Hostess
- Personal Drivers will take you wherever & whenever you’d like to go
- Meditation spaces
- Learn to cook authentic Indonesian at meal preparation time, plus trips to the local food markets if you would like an even more authentic experience
- Fresh juice on arrival
- Endless supply of purified or bottled water, coffee, herbal teas
- Your own private room within the beautiful 4+2 bedroom villas
- King size bed or 2 x large king singles
- Plasma TV & DVD
- Your own private indoor/outdoor bathroom including bath tub for relaxing soaks
- 2 x glittering pools within beautiful Balinese garden environments
- Bliss Spa toiletries
- Pushbikes for riding around the rice paddies & to the beach
- Airport transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi / Email Facilities
Become a Balinese Goddess with this assistance of Bliss Sanctuary while you find yourself surrounded by beauty, peace, tranquility, kindness, love and caring people.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!